2. Data We Collect
Our Website only contacts people who have signed up to receive correspondence from us. We collect information when people purchase our products, services, and memberships, and sign up for an account, including:
- Email addresses
- Postal addresses
- Credit card information
- Other personal information
3. Why We Collect This Data
MattHudson.com may use your data for all or some of the following reasons:
- Personalisation – To provide you with content and offers in alignment with your browsing habits and stated preferences.
- Profile –To save your game when using our interactive content and record progress with our academy.
- Orders – To process your orders and ship them to the address you provide.
- Customer Service – To respond to your inquiries and feedback.
- Service Quality –To help us develop a more transformative and impactful experience.
4. How The Data Is Used
- Enable you to access and use the website and save your results.
- Enable you to communicate with other site Members and Matt Hudson & Team.
- Send you service or support messages, updates, alerts, and notifications.
6. Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to Third Parties.
7. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We also collect non-personally identifiable information via the Site, such as Site usage activity and preferences, also known as demographic or profile data.
8. Usage and Sharing
We use information collected on and the Site for a variety of purposes, for example, this information may be used to evaluate what portions of the Site are more popular than others, determine where visitors came from, where they go, and how long they stay on a particular page, or the Site in general. We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties.
We will not disclose any information concerning you unless you endanger your own well-being or put other users at risk.
Data submitted to us in encrypted to protect the security of information transferred to the Site. We take all reasonable security precautions regarding information stored on the Site, but due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Consent to Processing
By providing any personal information to this Site, you fully understand and consent to its transfer, collection and processing. When submitting this information you can choose to allow MattHudson.com to contact you directly with news, site updates, new video and article releases, new products releases, new service releases, or for administrative purposes.
10. Your Acceptance of this Policy