” Curiousity, fun and a desire to challenge the status quo is at the heart of everything I do.”
I grew up with many challenges, not least having a hearing impairment, which meant I got to spend a lot of time inside my mind. It also blessed me with the natural ability to sense shifts in other people, before they do. After all, I lived in a tough neighbourhood so reading people quickly saved me from a lot of scrapes!
The care system failed me, my brother, Nelson, who was mentally challenged and my family, who needed support. I have learnt that if you’re doing something that does not help you, STOP! And do something different.
I offer you an entirely different approach to development because I believe that “Chaos and Confusion” are the key to transforming your life.
You, now know why I can work with you to:
- Develop your personal potential
- Align you with your purpose
- Overcome your fears
- Communicate more effectively
- Realise that “reality” is what you think about
- Appreciate the simple things life has to offer
- Speak up, for yourself; calmly and centred
- Dance, sing, party and have FUN!
If you want a better world, then it begins with you!